Sunday, June 26, 2022

Missing my fur babies

 














Comments:
Mr Brown here. I miss all my pups also. So sorry for your loss Meg.He was a handsome little man and had a good long life. I lost my Katie girl not too long ago. It fucking hurts loosing them
 
I hope you and your family are doing well Leslie xx

 
Thank you for being apart of my life Leslie. It was one of the best times of my life getting to know you :D
 
I have a little boy coming in to my life shortly, I am so looking forward to it after so long missing my big girl
 
Merry Christmas Leslie Lynn
 
Maly
 
Rex my little boy is a bit bigger now and totally awesome I hope all your fluff and stuff are doing well as are you :D
 
You have been in my thoughts so much lately I miss your sweet self
 
Wish you all the best Leslie Lynn
 
Maly Leslie
 
I know why but not sure why I keep trying to contact you :(
 
And then I still know why I do
 
You made a huge and life changing world to me for the better. I can never thank you enough Leslie
 
So pretty and beautiful and sweet
 
My god Leslie Lynn
 
It would be nice if you said something or anything to me
 
Hi Leslie. I deleted Facebook and Messenger ages ago

This is the only way I can ever contact you




 
I so hope you are happy with Robbie and your funny job lol
 
Happy Birthday Leslie Lynn. So sorry it was belated and late. I forgot my own birthday too this year lol
 
I hope you had a great day

 
Hi Lelie.I was hopping if you would like to keep in touch. I dont do Facebook anymore. I would like to write to you old school and mail it

 
I would like to I just dont know how to do it
 
Maly
 
Lol Maly
 
Hopefully this will be my last text to you Leslie

LMAO
 
This is insane lol
 
Why do I have still have such deep feelings for you after all this time
 
Hi Leslie. Thank you!
 
You have no idea how much you helped me. I will always have a sweet spot for you in my heart
 
I like blogger and I have always liked you Leslie Lynn
 
I like you more than blogger lol
 
I like you more than blogger and Facebook lol
 
Hi Leslie. Just wanted to say Hi again and hope you are living the best life with much happiness
 
You will always have a sweet part of my heart Leslie
 
Late night again. Just thinking about you before I sleep
 
Lmao. Sorry. Stop living in the past I must
 
Its hard. Knowing how beautiful you are
 
I hope all is well with you Leslie and your family
 
I know its kind of retarded after all this time but I wanted thank you
 
You were my first true love

 
Blogger is being a dick but yes you were my first true love. You truly were!
 
I will always cherish getting to know you. And them some
 
There is something very special about you Leslie!
 
My greatest wish in life would to meet you in person one day
 
It's early Monday evening here. 6.23 PM. I know its not ever be likely but the thought of meting you one day makes me happy
 
Its nighttime here. Another day of work to look forward too tomorrow. Woohoo lol
 
I like you leslie
 
I always have. Kind of strange to try to keep in touch but I have always felt a special place in my heart for you
 
You were my first love Leslie
 
I thank you so much for that time
 
Maly Leslie Lynn
 
I will always Maly you
 
Kind of cringe but true
 
This is kind of retarded and them some lol
 
If I had magic wish to be sitting next to someone right now It would so be you
 
I so am grateful to have met you so many years ago
 
You are the most gorgeous and beautiful woman I have ever known as well as by far the sexiest



 
And that's a fact
 
You have always been such a nice person to me over the years. I wish I could say the same. Though I think for the most part I was nice to you
 
Maly Leslie Lynn
 
Looking back at my comments Lmao

 
You were the first girl I fell in love with. I so loved that time together with you
 
Looking at my status this is my sixty third message lol to you with no reply what so ever

 
Sixty third message. How sad
 
Hi Leslie. I hope you are doing well and are happy. I am living the dream lol
 
Living the dream with your beautiful sexy self in my life and bed one day
 
I am such a retard at times
 
You were the most sweet and kind person I first met in my live :D
 
And Just typing this brings a smile to my face again
 
My god you are so beautiful. Just want to say
 
Thank you Leslie for everything and so much more
 
My happiest time was with you
 
My first love
 
You were my first true love Leslie. I always cherish that time with you
 
I really do feel a strong connection with you
 
Maly Leslie Lynn
 
My god I don't know what to say or where to start

You had such a huge impact on my life Leslie that I will always be very grateful for that and to you, being you
 
Bora Bora
 
Places we might meet in person. Bora Bora
 
I truly would love to meet you in person Leslie . I always have
 
thought Bora Bora would would be the place
 
If I ever got a hold of you I wouldn't know what to do with you lol
 
Thank you Leslie. You made my life so very much more than it was
 
My god I know
 
And if given a chance I would be more than happy to be your blogger friend
 
Your blog reminds me of a happier time of my life. Meeting you and really getting to know was such a special and wonderful time for me
 
MALY
 
My god you are so pretty and beautiful and gorgeous Leslie
 
Awww
 
Maly
 
My god you are so pretty and beautiful and gorgeous Leslie for a reason.
 
.
 
Because you are so pretty and beautiful and gorgeous
 
You are so pretty and beautiful and gorgeous Leslie
 
Anniversary of my mom today
 
She would have loved you
 
Maly Leslie Lynn
 
Sorry about that
 
Thank you Leslie for letting me vent all this time. Bora Bora your beautiful self and Jonny :D
 
But my god with you
 
I so wish I had a chance to have my way with you Leslie
 
My god do I
 
But not likely going to happen unfortunately
 
Especially going down on you!!
 
Lol on the last comment
 
I so wish you were not so far away from me and with someone already. Otherwise you would be so perfect for me Leslie
 
Because you are so perfect in every way!
 
Just thinking of your pretty self always makes me happy. It always has and always will
 
Fifth would me dream come true
 
Hi Leslie. I hope things are good for you
 
Might seem strange but I do care for you and hope you living the best life
 
So pretty and beautiful without even trying
 
You will always be my Sweetheart
 
You are so sweet and pretty and kind Leslie. I care for you so very much
 
Hi Leslie
 
Not sure why I keep finding my way here. I can only guess it's because of your beautiful sweet self
 
Found my way here again lol. And I am so sure you are just as beautiful and sweet as you have always been Leslie
 
If you ever feel the need to emigrate to the other side of the world I can more than help you out with that
 
I love you Leslie and always will
 
You are so pretty and so dam adorable
 
Thank you Leslie for being such a loving part of my life.
 
Hi Leslie. Just typing that me smile
 
If I ever get the dream of my life it would so be with you :D
 
Hi Leslie. I hope things are good with you
 
It's early Friday night here. I am so tired from work. No idea if you see this and does not matter. Just wanted to thank you for all the good times together and for you well being you!!
 
Still don't know if you see this. I hope you do
 
I will always have special thoughts to you Leslie
 
Sweet
 
Kind
 
And
 
All
 
So
 
Beautiful
 
The almost so amazing thing of you Leslie is how so pretty and charming and so adorable you are
 
I will always feel that way with you no matter how hard I reject social media
 
I started watching American Football recently. It's so exciting
 
Watching game winning touchdowns is so awesome.
 
Maly
 
Thank you Leslie
 
Truly thank you Leslie when we first got to know each other. One of the happiest times of my life
 
You will always be a special person to me forever
 
Hi Leslie. Hope things are good for you
 
Been a long time
special person I always cared for you much

 
So pretty and beautiful and all so kind of the amazing woman you are Leslie
 
I found my way here again.Lucky me :D
 
Maly Leslie
 
I hope everything is going well for you Leslie
 
You are the only person I do with this or would want too
 
I am really enjoying the NFL The highlight reals are insane lol
 
And so enjoying who your fellow voters voted for Trump
 
Happy holidays Leslie
 
I so hope things are good for you
 
Here again. Not that drunk just remembering the good times I had with you. Happy holidays to you Leslie Lynn
 
Maly
 
I am so exited about American football. Its so awsome
 
I have really taken to the NFL. Such a great sport
 
I hope you had a nice Christmas


 
I did :D
 
I would so love to talk to you and see your pretty face again :D
 
158 lol. You had a huge impact in my life and still do. Happy New Year Leslie Lynn :D
 
If you want a good day google deaf people can hear again. Its so amazing and tear injuring
 
Its amazing how far technology has come with sound.
 
And so amazing I get to say hello to you while saying this :D
 
You ever get bored there let me know
 
165 lol
 
I mean that about getting bored there. I am beyond bored here
 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOJwY6UlBc0
 
Pretty and sweet don't do you Justice Leslie. Not even close do they do you Leslie Lynn :D
 
Sorry about that lol

 
I still have such deep feelings for you Leslie.

 
Deep feelings is such an an understatement
 
I would even almost get back on FaceBook for you lol

 
Fuck Facebook lol I am so grateful for your old blog :D
 
I do care for you Leslie and always have. How could I not
 
Love you as a dear friend
 
Love you
 
No I wouldn't lol
 
Pretty and so beautiful is like saying hello Leslie Lynn
 
Wish blogger had smiles lol
 
Saturday night here. It's really hot. Not sure how to say I Miss you. But I truly do Leslie
 
I am still enjoying the NFL and people hearing for the first time :D
 
Thank you Leslie
 
I hear you like sharks. We have plenty of big boy sharks here lol
 
It sucks being off FB because I don't get to see you anymore. I like seeing you :D
 
Hay Leslie. Thank you for you being you
 
Truly no person I have ever know in my life has had such an impact on me as you did and do
 
And so sorry being such a retard as I am when it comes to you lol
 
I will try my very best to be less retarded with you :D
 
Have you heard of Caitlin Clark the basketball player. Apart from Michael Jordan I never had much interest in the sport. I will though watch anything with CC in it :D
 
So pretty cute and adorable Is you Leslie
 
And so hot and so very sexy and so very draw dropping beautiful
 
Have you seen the movie Super Shark lol. It's one of the greatest shark movies of all time. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pR4CPxtT-1A
 
I found it by random and made me think of you Leslie lol
 
Just watch the first 60 seconds of it lol
 
Super Shark Is Awesome
 
As are you
 
https://www.google.com/search?sca_esv=75d2da38486ca9c2&q=scooby+doo+laff+a+lympics&spell=1&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjWzYfTkpiLAxW9ffUHHbmzGH4QBSgAegQICRAB
 
Love you Leslie. I have all always have
 
I have always loved you Leslie
 
How could I not :D. If you want a laugh search You Tube for Super Shark . Its an amassing movie lol Since watching that one You Tube have recommend so many silly low budget shark movies that are so funny because they are so bad LMAO
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?