Sunday, May 22, 2016

You say it's your birthday

Right, so April was a bit crazy. As most of my days & months have been lately. As if I didn't know that I've been spreading myself too thin, trying to do too much, & not getting enough sleep (what's that lol)...my body has decided to force me to rest. I've been in bed for the better part of the weekend, feeling like a slice of death. Fever, chills, body aches, coughing, throat on fire, headache...ok, I get the message. Lol Thankfully, I should be able to rest soon. I have big announcements coming soon, that will explain the craziness I've been eluding to! 

But for now, I want to acknowledge some birthdays. Yesterday was my Papa Bear's & Travis' birthdays. Today is Buff's! Happy birthday guys!!

Until next time, remember that I miss and love you guys all the bunches!!
Comments:
Hope you feel better real soon, especially with your special day coming up. Love and hugs!! Mr Brown
 
Thank you! Love and miss you bunches too! Sorry you weren't feeling good and were unable to get any good sleep. Hope you are feeling better now.
 
Thanks, Mr. Brown!
 
Thanks, Buff! Finally starting to feel better. Although I'm super curious about what's going on with you. Hope you're doing ok, physically and emotionally!
 
Doing good physically. Just have a lot going on. Time to rebuild and reclaim myself and remember what it was like to be happy again. It's long overdue.
 
I have been better to be honest

 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?