Sunday, January 10, 2016

Snow

I went for a quick crunch in the snow earlier. Even that couldn't completely lift my spirits. I hate feeling so blah. I hate feelings...why must I be so sensitive? Everything seems to hurt my heart. I would've thought by now that what's left of it was numb to the slights of others. I just don't understand. I always try to believe in people, find the good, the beauty. I believe in making friends for life. I think that's probably why it hurts so much sometimes...because others seem not only capable, but completely content with throwing me away.

I don't know, perhaps I'm just feeling sorry for myself tonight. I'm unbelievably homesick & I guess I'm looking for something to blame my mood on. Screw it, I'm sorry. Let's change the focus here, let's talk music.
Comments:
You should never hate having feelings. Yes it does suck to get hurt, but how awesome is it to be loved, even if only for short time. People will come and go in our lives. That's inevitable. Those people were in our lives for a reason even if we don't know exactly why. Just focus on the good and move on the best you can. I know that I haven't been the best friend in quite a long time, but you'll always on a piece of my heart.

Buff
 
Awww, I love your heart, Buff! Always have, always will!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?