Sunday, January 10, 2016

A few suggestions

Hugh Laurie

He's gorgeous & talented! I loved him as House & always loved that he turned to music, too. On his Let Them Talk album, his version of St. James Infirmary...I have no words! 


Nan Vernon

Her haunting cover of Love Hurts...it's like hearing it again for the first time, only on a different level. 


Aloe Blacc

There's just something about his song Lift Your Spirit.


James Bay

If it wasn't for MPS, I'm not sure I would've ever discovered his gem Let It Go!


Fuel

Leave the Memories Alone


The Weeknd

I can't believe I'm even mentioning this! Lol But a friend played some of this song and it just hit me. I almost started crying, which would've been even more embarrassing since I was driving. "Just let me mother fucking love you"! Wicked Games

I think that's probably good for now. Lol Until next time, remember that I miss and love you guys...you're always in my thoughts and my heart!!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?