Sunday, December 06, 2015

The Paino Guys

I know I've raved about how much I love The Piano Guys before, but I thought it fitting to mention them again. For my Christmas present my dear, sweet Nita bought us tickets to their show this past Friday night. This was the 2nd time I've seen them, and they were just as amazing as the 1st time!


Not only do I love their music, but they're just so goofy...I love that they can make me laugh as well! I was surprised that there were as many empty seats as there were...and that the crowd didn't seem to fully be present. Like not laughing at their jokes, or clapping for some stuff. I just don't understand why people bother going to a show if they're not even going to try to enjoy it or participate. Oh well, I had fun and still love them...and would gladly see them again and again!!


So if you get a chance, please check them out...sooo worth it and you can thank me later! ;)
Comments:
Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and that you are doing well. - Buff
 
Thanks hun! I wasn't home, so it could've been better. Hope your's was wonderful! Are you allowed to talk to me again? Or do I need to prepare for another rant on my FB? Just curious. Lol Hope all is well in your world of life & love, my sweet Buff!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?