Sunday, November 22, 2015

Terra Naomi

Hi again lovelies! I thought I'd share another awesome artist that I stumbled across. I think it was about this time last year, when my dear friend Uriah mentioned that he had seen a video of a lady who is a "mermaid" swimming with sharks. So of course I had to check it out! Lol I'm too lazy to look it up right now, but I believe her name is Hannah the Mermaid. Anywho, her videos are so peaceful, beautiful and surreal, I immediately had to subscribe to her YouTube channel. While perusing her videos, I fell in love with the song in the manta ray video, I believe. Thankfully she listed the song and artist, so I went straight to iTunes and was hooked!

I have two of Terra Naomi's albums in my playlist, and I'm usually always in the mood to hear whichever one randomly pops up. I highly recommend checking her out! 
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?