Saturday, October 31, 2015

Braveyoung

I have found my new Zen! It's a band called Braveyoung. As with all great things that are truly meant to be, I stumbled across them exactly when I needed them. While I was struggling and fearing that I was seriously losing my mind, as well as control over my body, an old friend suggested I give them a listen. Now I had just reconnected with this person about a day before this, and he had no idea what I was going through...so that makes his suggestion even more amazing to me! It was just one of those casual in passing comments.  We briefly discussed a video I had found of the band he had been in, and he said I should check out Braveyoung...that they were the band that the band he had been in became. He said he really liked their Will The Dust Praise You record, so that's where I started. I listened to a quick sample and immediately knew I needed to buy their albums. Finally, I found some peace! It calmed me...my mind stopped racing, my body stopped randomly flailing. Tears streamed down my face.


I've always said that music is like magic to me. It does things that nothing else can. It touches you, eases pains, soothes your soul, warms your heart, frees your mind! This band is no exception. Their music is so powerful, yet gentle. It breaks me down, calms me, relaxes me, builds me back up, and even breaks my heart! I weep uncontrollably sometimes at it's beauty.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?