Thursday, December 06, 2012

Hmmmm

I know it's stupid, but I can't help but to lose myself in the waves of emotions that have been bombarding me today.  I know a lot of it is just because of the season, and I know my lack of any kind of a normal/regular sleep pattern doesn't help...and of course my music selections seem to purposely add fuel to the fire...but I can't help myself!  I am my own worse enemy, my biggest critic, my own weakness.

I hate that I always have this burning, on the edge of exploding feeling, but no way to truly express what I'm thinking or feeling.  I hate that I always tend to hurt the ones I love most...never on purpose, but my lack of control blinds me to the wrongs I unwittingly force myself to commit. I hate that I force myself to "replay" everything in my head, over and over again...continually punishing myself for any real or imagined slight. 
Comments:
I love you for being who you are :D
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?