Links
Archives
- June 2005
- July 2005
- August 2005
- September 2005
- October 2005
- November 2005
- January 2006
- May 2006
- July 2006
- August 2006
- September 2006
- October 2006
- January 2007
- May 2007
- June 2007
- July 2007
- August 2007
- September 2007
- October 2007
- November 2007
- December 2007
- January 2008
- February 2008
- March 2008
- April 2008
- May 2008
- June 2008
- September 2008
- November 2008
- December 2008
- August 2009
- September 2009
- October 2009
- November 2009
- December 2009
- January 2010
- February 2010
- March 2010
- April 2010
- May 2010
- June 2010
- July 2010
- March 2011
- April 2011
- May 2011
- December 2012
- July 2015
- August 2015
- September 2015
- October 2015
- November 2015
- December 2015
- January 2016
- March 2016
- May 2016
- September 2018
- June 2022
Tuesday, April 05, 2011
Oh happy days!!!
I'm a momma again...and will soon be a grandmom!! LOL I've been adopted by a sweet, beautiful, pregnant kitty! She just showed up Friday and stuck around. I knew it was about to get cold again, and I couldn't let a sweet momma stay out in the cold and rain...not to mention the threat of other animals...so she was moved into the garage. Just temporary, until I could get her checked out by the vet. We went yesterday and she was given a clean bill of health, so I immediately moved her into the laundry room. Still keeping her away from Jakob and Kimber. I don't want to stress her out, figured it would be safer for her and babies...then slowly introduce her. Her name is Isabella Jett. The vet thinks it'll be about 1 to 3 weeks before she has her litter. I was pretty close, figured about a week or 2. I took a few small vids of her this morning, but can't seem to find the cord to get them off my cam and onto the comp...so for now you'll just have to enjoy the pics!
Also, I wanted to mention that I heard from Ronda and some test results have come back...no aneurysm. Great news, but still waiting on some more results to find out exactly what's wrong with her. Please keep your fingers crossed and keep her close in your hearts and thoughts!!
I also wanted to wish my dear friend Seth Ian a very happy birthday!!
