Links
Archives
- June 2005
- July 2005
- August 2005
- September 2005
- October 2005
- November 2005
- January 2006
- May 2006
- July 2006
- August 2006
- September 2006
- October 2006
- January 2007
- May 2007
- June 2007
- July 2007
- August 2007
- September 2007
- October 2007
- November 2007
- December 2007
- January 2008
- February 2008
- March 2008
- April 2008
- May 2008
- June 2008
- September 2008
- November 2008
- December 2008
- August 2009
- September 2009
- October 2009
- November 2009
- December 2009
- January 2010
- February 2010
- March 2010
- April 2010
- May 2010
- June 2010
- July 2010
- March 2011
- April 2011
- May 2011
- December 2012
- July 2015
- August 2015
- September 2015
- October 2015
- November 2015
- December 2015
- January 2016
- March 2016
- May 2016
- September 2018
- June 2022
Tuesday, March 29, 2011
Ta Da!!!
BDI...I hate when I'm in the mood to hear certain songs, but when I try to find them they're gone!! Really in the mood for some Nick Cave today, but the 3 songs I had are missing...luckily I was able to dig through and find Into My Arms, but I still want Shiver and People Ain't No Good!! Anywho...so how has everyone been? I can't believe how long it's been since I've updated. Granted, yes, I have been a little busy dealing with surgery and other crap, but in all honesty...that's really when I should be venting and rambling on here even more I guess! Oh well, give it a name!! So yeah, I had surgery. Got tired of dealing with all the problems my girlie bits down there were causing, so after my Doc FINALLY agreed and gave me the green light, I decided it was time to get them removed. Actually, I got the green light in August, but there was no way I could think of taking off work going into the 4th quarter with all the Christmas chaos. I love my team too much!! So I waited until we were almost done with the big remodel...we're almost a real Target now!! LOL Tomorrow will be 3 weeks since my surgery. Still a bit sore at times, even worse when I accidentally over-do it. I'm trying to be real good and taking it easy...but I've been so bored! The 3 incisions on my tummy are looking good and almost completely healed. I hate that one of them is in my belly button again...ugh! I just keep reminding myself that this is all for the greater good. Since the surgery I've hardly had any nausea and no migraines...plus no extreme pain. Which is awesome for me, and even more so now that I won't have to miss work because of it. Granted the hot flashes and night sweats have gotten more intense and frequent than they were, but I knew they would. According to my Doc, surgery went well. Thankfully I didn't get sick this time when I came to! LOL Be sure to check out my tribute to Nurse Nita in my notes on Face Book. Enough about me for a bit, let's talk about those I'm keeping close in my thoughts. Mr. Brown has been sick, but hopefully he's feeling better now. Kerry had a bit of good news from the docs the other day...keeping my fingers crossed it stays that way! Nita's Mom and Dick have been in and out of the hospital, I'm hoping things are going better for them now. Mom and Dad's boxer Abby had some issues, but as far as I know she's doing better now. Carrie has still been having troubles with the twins. Shelby has been in and out of the hospital, with lots of tests and biopsies, but not much help. And now Dillon has started having seizures again. Since he's a little older now, his brain is mature enough now that he's having full blown, arms wailing seizures. So bad that for a while afterwards he's studdering and having slurred speech. We're hoping it's something that can easily be fixed with an adjustment of his meds. Carrie's been doing pretty good about keeping me updated, so I'm not the last one to hear about things, from Face Book! I heard from one of my old Reret midder friends the other day, and she told me that another midder we knew has cancer. I've always believed that things happen for a reason, but I just don't know anymore. There just seems to be so much bad in the world, it breaks my heart to think about those I love (furry faces and non) suffering in any way. I hate feeling so helpless and more and more here lately I'm feeling a bit hopeless as well. I know I think about things too much and worry WAY more than I should, but I can't help it. When someone says something that doesn't make sense to me, I tend to dwell on it for days...trying to see it from every direction. But in the end, I usually assume I've done something wrong and blame myself. I'm sure I'm probably not making much sense right now...blame it on lack of sleep, or the depressing songs I'm enjoying, or just me being me. Give it a name!
Comments:
<< Home
Bob damn it!! was planning on giving you a hard time about your lack of updates on your blog and then you go and update it before I got a chance too lol
Sorry its a bit late but I can help you out with those missing songs
Post a Comment
Sorry its a bit late but I can help you out with those missing songs
<< Home
