Links
Archives
- June 2005
- July 2005
- August 2005
- September 2005
- October 2005
- November 2005
- January 2006
- May 2006
- July 2006
- August 2006
- September 2006
- October 2006
- January 2007
- May 2007
- June 2007
- July 2007
- August 2007
- September 2007
- October 2007
- November 2007
- December 2007
- January 2008
- February 2008
- March 2008
- April 2008
- May 2008
- June 2008
- September 2008
- November 2008
- December 2008
- August 2009
- September 2009
- October 2009
- November 2009
- December 2009
- January 2010
- February 2010
- March 2010
- April 2010
- May 2010
- June 2010
- July 2010
- March 2011
- April 2011
- May 2011
- December 2012
- July 2015
- August 2015
- September 2015
- October 2015
- November 2015
- December 2015
- January 2016
- March 2016
- May 2016
- September 2018
- June 2022
Tuesday, June 22, 2010
Remember me?
I know I've been horribly slack about updating, but there's just been so much going on lately. Between doctor appointments, going home to NC for my b-day, more doc visits, going to Kansas City, MO...trying to work and trying even harder to sleep and deal with the pain...it's been tough. Not much spare time to do much, and sadly, updating takes a back seat. But now that I have a few free minutes, I figured it's as good of time as any to ramble for a bit.
Thankfully, it seems my Aussie friends (fluffy and non-fluffy) all seem to be doing better, and I can't begin to tell you how happy that makes me! And last I heard, Dick has been doing good. Mom seems to be doing a lot better lately too. Which is a major relief, I was getting pretty worried about her. I can't even try to explain how amazingly wonderful it was to see Mom and Dad...and how awesome it was to spend my birthday at home!! It was so great to see Care Bear again too! And don't even get me started on her little cubs...wow, they've grown so fast! It sucks that I don't get more time to spend with them. It kills a little piece of my heart that I don't get to be a real part of their lives. Sigh...give it a name.
My thoughts are going out to B Man, Bill, and Grammie. Seems B Man had some problems tonight, but hopefully he's doing ok. And Bill has been having some issues lately, including a mini-stroke. But hopefully he's doing better now, I'm sure the kitties are making sure he's getting lots of love. As for Grammie, I don't have all the details, but I know she was in the hospital. I think Dad said she's out now, but she has to go to rehab. I'll let you guys know more when I know more. Please keep them in your thoughts and hearts, as I am!
As for me...I don't even remember the last update I posted about my on-going crap! LOL (Oh goodie...Everlast just came on!! I LOVE it!!) Sorry, sometimes I just have to interrupt my ramblings with more ramblings! Anywho, so I've been taking prescription strength Vitamin D pills once a week for about a month now...I don't feel any different. I've also been getting Vitamin B 12 injections. Once a week for 3 weeks, now I'm supposed to start getting them just once a month...according to the last fruitcake, for the rest of my life! As with the D, I'm not feeling any different yet...and not sure if I'm really going to have to have the injections forever.
When I got home from NC, I had to go have another EMG. It was horrible, probably worse because I'm pretty sure that doc was able to see the comment about me thinking he was a fruitcake...awesome! LOL Let's just say that I remember the other 2 EMGs I had done being horribly painful, but this one was at least 3 times worse than it should have been. I was convinced that I was going to be strong and not cry this time. But the tears streamed down my face involuntarily and uncontrollably while I was digging my nails into the cushion. And all that just so he could tell me that he didn't see any nerve damage or anything else...and that there was nothing else he could do for me. Thank Bob for that!! LOL I don't want to deal with him ever again anyways! He referred me to yet another pain management specialist and some other guy, so we'll see what happens from there. I don't see that doc until the 1st.
Anywho, I think that's enough rambling for now...more important things to take care of at the moment. I promise to update more often. Miss and love you all very much!!
Thankfully, it seems my Aussie friends (fluffy and non-fluffy) all seem to be doing better, and I can't begin to tell you how happy that makes me! And last I heard, Dick has been doing good. Mom seems to be doing a lot better lately too. Which is a major relief, I was getting pretty worried about her. I can't even try to explain how amazingly wonderful it was to see Mom and Dad...and how awesome it was to spend my birthday at home!! It was so great to see Care Bear again too! And don't even get me started on her little cubs...wow, they've grown so fast! It sucks that I don't get more time to spend with them. It kills a little piece of my heart that I don't get to be a real part of their lives. Sigh...give it a name.
My thoughts are going out to B Man, Bill, and Grammie. Seems B Man had some problems tonight, but hopefully he's doing ok. And Bill has been having some issues lately, including a mini-stroke. But hopefully he's doing better now, I'm sure the kitties are making sure he's getting lots of love. As for Grammie, I don't have all the details, but I know she was in the hospital. I think Dad said she's out now, but she has to go to rehab. I'll let you guys know more when I know more. Please keep them in your thoughts and hearts, as I am!
As for me...I don't even remember the last update I posted about my on-going crap! LOL (Oh goodie...Everlast just came on!! I LOVE it!!) Sorry, sometimes I just have to interrupt my ramblings with more ramblings! Anywho, so I've been taking prescription strength Vitamin D pills once a week for about a month now...I don't feel any different. I've also been getting Vitamin B 12 injections. Once a week for 3 weeks, now I'm supposed to start getting them just once a month...according to the last fruitcake, for the rest of my life! As with the D, I'm not feeling any different yet...and not sure if I'm really going to have to have the injections forever.
When I got home from NC, I had to go have another EMG. It was horrible, probably worse because I'm pretty sure that doc was able to see the comment about me thinking he was a fruitcake...awesome! LOL Let's just say that I remember the other 2 EMGs I had done being horribly painful, but this one was at least 3 times worse than it should have been. I was convinced that I was going to be strong and not cry this time. But the tears streamed down my face involuntarily and uncontrollably while I was digging my nails into the cushion. And all that just so he could tell me that he didn't see any nerve damage or anything else...and that there was nothing else he could do for me. Thank Bob for that!! LOL I don't want to deal with him ever again anyways! He referred me to yet another pain management specialist and some other guy, so we'll see what happens from there. I don't see that doc until the 1st.
Anywho, I think that's enough rambling for now...more important things to take care of at the moment. I promise to update more often. Miss and love you all very much!!

