Monday, February 08, 2010

Always on shuffle

So driving home from work the other morning, I was tired of scanning radio stations and had just decided to plug in my mp3 player and listen to music I knew was going to be good. And as I'm singing along, I have a thought...how funny it is, the combination of songs that play together when I have it on shuffle. Sometimes, I swear it's almost as if it knows my mood and adjusts the playlist. Anywho, I thought I would share a few that it played together for me that morning. Hope you enjoy!!

I know it's silly, but I can't help but love it!!

Always loved this one...the better Chrissie!!

So glad I stumbled across him!!
Comments:
the better Chrissie? grrrrr lol
 
LMFAO I wondered if you would notice that...took long enough to comment! Tee Hee!!
 
Took that long to come up with an appropriate response to such evilness lol
 
LOL Not evil, just telling it like it is...that's why she sings that song I'm Jealous...because she's jealous of the better Chrissie!! Tee Hee!!!
 
LMAO... Ok you win

For now!!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?