Saturday, January 09, 2010








Sorry I've been slack about posting pics...life sometimes gets in the way. I've been dealing with chest pain again, been back to my doc, and even left work early the other night to take myself to the ER. Fun times! They're still not really sure what's wrong or what's causing it, but thankfully I am feeling a little better right now. The right side of my chest is still sore and I've been having some slight pain on the left side again, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the pain will stay at bay. I know I really can't afford to miss anymore work.

On top of that, I just found out that Shelby and Zoe are sick. How is it that I don't know these things are going on until later? Carrie says Shelby is doing better now, so that's good to know. I'm keeping them in my thoughts and in my heart. And before I start to feel any more depressed about life, I guess I better post some pics.
Comments:
It's all shark like and stuffs :D!
 
Indeed, can't wait to go back!! Only this time plan it a little better so I have more time to pet the sharks and get more pics of me with the sharks!! LOL
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?