Friday, December 18, 2009

My inside girlie bits...not for the squeamish!!!





You know what sucks? I think my ovarian cyst is back...or the endometriosis is back and acting up again. I haven't been back to the doc to confirm, but I'm about 99% sure. BDI!! But that did remind me that I never did scan those gross pics to post on here, so here you go. It's kind of hard to see what's going on, but how many people have color pics of their inside girlie bits? LOL Now if I remember right, the doc said the first 3 pics are just showing the cyst on my left ovary, different angles and such. Then the 4th is showing some endometriosis he found. The 5th is showing the ovary after he removed the cyst, and the 6th is showing where he caulderized some of the endometriosis. It's not pretty, and didn't feel pretty at all. And I hate to think that's what I'm going through again, but it makes sense...the pieces fit. But for now, I'm just going to cross my fingers that it goes away on it's own...like some of mine have done before, and hope that it doesn't grow and become a major problem again. Anywho, that's all for now. Will update again soon.

Ok, so blogger decided to rearrange the pics...5 and 6 are first, then 1 through 4.
Comments:
OK..... Thats just gross! just wanted to let you know that.
 
LOL Sorry hun!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?