Wednesday, December 16, 2009

For Love of the Bunny

Well, I guess I should follow up from my last post. Sorry it's taken me so long, I'm a slacker and been crazy here. For those that were taking bets on how long my happiness from the last post would last...it continued for a bit. Later that day I got to go see my "family" here. I don't know what I did to deserve it, but it was like spoil Leslie day. When I got there, we had to go to the store...HAM was going to grill steaks for dinner. Yummy!! So while she was grilling, I was handed a yummy margarita, and had some time to chat with B-Man and Little Rabbit. I must admit that I was getting a little concerned about the time, because none of the speech stuff was out or ready to go, and I know it usually takes us a few takes to get the speech done, and I knew I couldn't stay there all night. Dinner was delicious and so was the cheesecake. Then while smoking our after dinner smokie treats, HAM told Little Rabbit to show me the interesting thing she had found on youtube. I don't want to ruin the surprise, so I'll just say that I was...beyond words! I'll let you check it out for yourself. Afterwards, we had plenty of time to play cards and games. I sure do miss those family nights!!

Little Rabbit's Introduction Speech


Little Rabbit's Process Speech

Little Rabbit's Informative Speech

Little Rabbit's Persuasive Speech

Little Rabbit's Surprise
Comments:
What a great surprise to get. How cool is that?
Tam
 
Indeed...I had to fight back tears...so sweet!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?