Thursday, November 12, 2009

Blah

I'm so tired of being sick, hurting, random crap from life!! Why does it have to be that as soon as you pay your car off, it dies!?! Yes I know, things happen for a reason, everything is a sign for something else, karma's a bitch...but knowing something and being able to just except it, are two totally different things!

Sorry, I just feel like rambling for a bit. Tis the season for sorrow! Bah humbug!!

Have you ever stopped to ponder what kind of horrible piece of worthless shit monster you must have been in a previous life to be suffering so in this one? Perhaps that's just me.
Comments:
Better Miss You song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a45iNCs3WCc

Love you, and keeping you in my thoughts and prayers
 
Indeed a good one, you were always the best at the "mix tape" songs! Bunches and bunches of miss and love, sweet face!
 
(((((((HUGS)))))))))
Hi Beautiful! I miss you lots and I wish I could give that hug in person. Love you!!!!
Aunt Tammy
 
So glad I have met you in this life. My world would be so empty without you in it. I think your just being to hard on yourself. I think in any life that you are fabulous. Hugs and Kisses!!!

Love,
Anita
 
Awwww, you guys are the bestest!! I love you guys so very much!! I wish I could give you a hug in person too Aunt Tammy. Maly
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?