Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Ugh

Sadness and heartache. If doing the right thing is so painful, how do we know that it's really the right thing to do? I'm so tired of feeling like the bad guy in my own life, the villian. It's times like this that I think I come close to understanding cutters. Words fail me, but the overwhelming feeling that if I could just cut open my heart...then my feelings could be seen and understood. I know that probably sounds stupid, but that's how it feels. Of course I'm not into hurting myself, so I don't want anyone worrying that I mean literally doing that.

Perhaps KOL wasn't the best choice of what to listen to right now. Sweet kitties know that I'm feeling down and are trying to cheer me up.
Comments:
It's about damn time you posted something new. By the way, here's some needle and thread just in case you need to sew yourself back up. :)
 
LOL You're too cute, thanks babe!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?