Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Congrats & Thanks!

Congrats George and Trisha!! They just had their third little bundle of joy. And let me tell you...Sara is beautiful!!

I must admit, I was VERY skeptical about joining Facebook. But now, I'm so very glad that I did. It's amazing! There's friends from back in the day that I've been thinking and wondering about for years now...and boom...there they are! It's just so awesome to be able to reconnect with these people after so long. It really does an emotional, sentimental heart like mine good! Sadly, it does make me more homesick, but when am I not homesick!?! LOL Now, I just need to try to figure out when I can get home again soon!

P.S. Edmonds...you're awesome! Thank you hun, I guess you really are my hero!!! Tee Hee!!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?