Thursday, September 17, 2009

Quick updates

So, I heard from Nita that her dad is back and forth to the docs again and we're not real sure what's going on there...so please keep him in your thoughts and hearts.

I finally heard back from my doc's office the other day and she wanted me to go to the ER and have a CT scan of chest. The doc there said he didn't think I needed one and he wasn't going to do it. Although they did take some chest x-rays and lots of blood for tests. (I haven't heard anything yet as to what if anything showed up.) He said he thought I hurt a muscle in my chest wall and ordered me off work for the rest of the week and gave me some pills for inflammation. However, I haven't been feeling any better. My doc said she still wanted the CT scan, so I had that done today. Hopefully I will hear something about that soon.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?