Links
Archives
- June 2005
- July 2005
- August 2005
- September 2005
- October 2005
- November 2005
- January 2006
- May 2006
- July 2006
- August 2006
- September 2006
- October 2006
- January 2007
- May 2007
- June 2007
- July 2007
- August 2007
- September 2007
- October 2007
- November 2007
- December 2007
- January 2008
- February 2008
- March 2008
- April 2008
- May 2008
- June 2008
- September 2008
- November 2008
- December 2008
- August 2009
- September 2009
- October 2009
- November 2009
- December 2009
- January 2010
- February 2010
- March 2010
- April 2010
- May 2010
- June 2010
- July 2010
- March 2011
- April 2011
- May 2011
- December 2012
- July 2015
- August 2015
- September 2015
- October 2015
- November 2015
- December 2015
- January 2016
- March 2016
- May 2016
- September 2018
- June 2022
Monday, September 21, 2009
It's such a pain in my chest
Well, I forgot to mention that I got the results from my CT scan of my chest...normal. So I guess the ER doc was right about the pulled/torn muscle in my chest wall. I've still been having some pain, but not nearly as much as before. So I have my fingers crossed that my first night back to work tonight, won't be too painful. It will be so good to see HAM again, been missing ya hun!
Anywho, I guess I better go shower and enjoy another smokie treat before the boys get here for their guitar lessons. Until next time...love and hugs!!
Anywho, I guess I better go shower and enjoy another smokie treat before the boys get here for their guitar lessons. Until next time...love and hugs!!
Comments:
<< Home
the next time I go out looking for a BFF I will remember to get a health report first...oops!! Corrects myself, I said after you there would be no more BBF's for me. You would just be impossible to ever re-place! Your one of a kind, and I think they broke the mold with you. You have one the of biggest hearts I know. Loves you dearly and wishes you felt better. Love Always, Anita
Post a Comment
<< Home
