Thursday, September 17, 2009

I'm one happy momma!!


Despite the pain...I'm sooooooooo excited today. I heard from a little birdie (and fox) that my boy Jonny is alive and well! Not just that...he even made an appearance on my birthday!! Sigh...if only I was there to swim with him and kiss his sweet little nose! Rodney Fox has finally updated his site again, and he's on facebook. So I immediately had to sign up and become one of his fans! LOL And check on how my boy's doing. I also was able to snag a new pic of him, with his apparent BFF Moo. Sadly, I've got some stuff to do right now so I can't just sit here and brag about my gorgeous boy for hours...but if you get the chance, check out Rodney Fox's site and/or facebook page.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?