Wednesday, December 03, 2008

WARNING!!!!!

I must start by saying that if you haven't seen the movie The Princess Bride yet...well, first of all there's something horribly wrong with you!! LOL Go watch it immediately, you can thank me later. But I wanted to warn everyone that this video shows scenes from the movie, and I didn't want to spoil anything for anyone who is crazy enough to not have seen it yet! The movie is a classic and William Goldman's abridged version of the book is a must read. I can't even begin to guess how many times I've seen this movie over the years, but it's like an old friend. You can't help but stop what you're doing and watch it when it's on, regardless if it's at the beginning or not...it never gets old. Anywho, please enjoy!


Storybook Love by Willy Deville


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?