Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Under the Rainbow

Speaking of amazingly wonderful movies...if you've never had the pleasure of watching Under the Rainbow, I highly recommend it!! As far as I've been able to find out, they have yet to release it on DVD, and chances are that the VHS of it is probably out of print again. I absolutely LOVED this movie when I was a kid and I must admit that nothing has changed! LOL I still think it's crazy funny. And if anyone ever needs a gift idea for me....there ya go. Quite a few years back I asked for it for Christmas and finally one year Carrie was able to find it on VHS for me. I still have that copy, however, I've watched it so many times, I don't know how much longer it will remain in a playable condition. LOL I would love to own it on DVD, but since that doesn't look like it will be happening any time soon, I guess I'll just go cry about it to myself while you guys enjoy the posts.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?