Wednesday, December 03, 2008

A quickie "Covers" post

I decided it was absolutely impossible to do a "covers" section and not include Richard Cheese! LOL I hate to try to describe his style to anyone that hasn't heard him before, for fear of swaying your opinion, but he covers songs in a sort of lounge lizard style. I know it sounds odd, but trust me, it's soooooooo worth checking him out. He covers a wide variety of songs, so I'm sure there's something for everyone. However, I'm in the mood to get Down With the Sickness! Tee Hee!! So I decided to put both Disturbed and Richard Cheese's versions here and let you guys tell me which is your fav. Please enjoy!


Down With the Sickness by Richard Cheese (sadly I can't embed this one, so just click the link to enjoy)


Down With the Sickness by Disturbed (sorry about the added music at the end, just ignore that)



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?