Monday, December 08, 2008

OMG!!!!!

Something amazing happened at work last night! Although I've been so tired and out of it, that now I'm not even sure it's true...it definitely seems too good to be true. I was walking down an aisle in the market section and 2 little red words just happened to catch my eye. I had to do a double take, I mean, how is it possible that I was seeing Tim Tams on the shelf where I work!?! I was so shocked that "Shut the fuck up" slipped out of my mouth before I even realized I was saying it. LMAO Of course the guy who was working in that aisle just looked at me like I was crazy...but I'm used to that. I figured it really wasn't worth the time to try to explain to him why I was so happy about seeing those cookies. Sadly though, I forgot about them when I was leaving work because I was going to buy some to try. And since I just got some Tim Tams in the mail, what a perfect chance to see if they taste the same or not. There were 2 flavors, regular chocolate and caramel, good thing I just got some real caramel ones! So be prepared Anita...we're sampling Tim Tams tonight at lunch (and the peachee drink)! I'm so excited!!! Anywho, I'm freaking exhausted and about to crash, so it's time for me to take some meds and crawl in bed. Until next time...love and hugs!!
Comments:
Ok now I know thisis going to sound crazy but now I know we are a lot alike. I have been searching all over the place the last month for Tim Tams. I even had to tell several people what they were. That is just a little too freaky. Love you anyway.
Tam
 
Holy crap, yeah I haven't meet many people who know what they are. If you can't find them at a store, check out this site...http://www.simplyoz.com/

Love you beautiful!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?