Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Much love

Alrighty kiddos...I hope you have enjoyed this installment of goodies, and I hope they can tide you over until I get another chance to update. But for me, I need to make a quick trip to get some smokies treats, then I need to try to get some kind of a nap so I can work tonight.

Liz, thank you for calling me today instead of the evil one. I know I probably wasn't much help, but I'm sure I was the better choice. Just remember, people are stupid and they suck...and regardless of what anyone thinks, I think you're amazingly wonderful!

Same goes to you, Little Rabbit! You are truly amazingly wonderful as well!! I feel so lucky to have you in my life. And I pray that you remember that you can always call me for anything...if you want to talk about anything or nothing. I like kitties!

And sweet Br"i"ce...please be careful of the 1 old people pools. And don't always be afraid when the door knocks, even though Little Rabbit thinks it's scary. Because sometimes, it's just me.

Until next time...love and hugs all!!


Good Night by The Beatles


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?