Monday, November 24, 2008

Some randomness

I hate hurting and being tired all the time. I saw a good idea for a Christmas present for someone and it was on sale this weekend, I was so excited. Then I just couldn't find a chance to get there. Hell, I was struggling all day yesterday, losing a fighting battle to try to keep my eyes open. I had last night off work and I wanted to enjoy it. I finally caved in and took a small nap around 2, and even though I was in much pain, I didn't take any meds because I didn't want to sleep all night. When J came in to try to wake me up for the football game, he informed me that I was really out of it. Said I was mumbling incoherently to him about hurting some lady's feelings. But, with his help, I was able to throw some clothes on, get my TENS unit hooked up, and make it down to his parents' house to watch the Colts game. However, I lost the battle again and ended up falling asleep on the couch and missed pretty much the whole game. At least they won, too bad my Bownies didn't.

Fair warning...I work every night this week, my next night off isn't until next Tuesday, unless they change the schedule. And we're getting double trucks every night except Thursday night. So, if I don't respond for a bit or seem really out of it when I do, you'll understand why.

I think I forgot to mention this the other day, so before I forget again...will everyone please keep Mr. Brown and his father in your thoughts and hearts. It would really mean a lot to me. Also, I would like to ask everyone to send an extra mental hug out to my friend at work Roxie. She's been pretty sick lately.

I also need to send this quick, important message out to Ms. Bacon Eater...Bonita...bartender...slacker... Ms. Queen of "Chips and Dip"...WHERE'S THE PICTURES??????

For those who like to support our troops.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?