Thursday, November 20, 2008

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow

Oh happy day...I just stepped outside for a quick smokie treat, and to my wonderful surprise there were beautiful snowflakes gently falling. Of course it's not quite cold enough for them to stick, but I do so love to watch it snow. And of course, crunching in the snow is one of my very favorite sounds. So even though I had promised myself that I wouldn't post any of my poems on here, I'm inspired to share this one. I hope you enjoy, please feel free to let me know what you think.


Shiny and white
These beautiful giggles
Falling from above.

Swirling in parking lots
Imprinted with angels
Or sculpted into men.

Gracefully floating
Kissing rosy cheeks
Melting on out-stretched tongues.


LLH
Comments:
That is a fabulous poem Little Leslie! The snow was nice, you even called to tell me it was snowing, because you are a good friend, unlike Anita may be, she had a hard time with Grace's name last night, she's terrible.

Love,
Little Rabbit
 
Indeed, she is terrible! Tee hee Thank you Little Rabbit, I'm glad you're a good friend and don't just think of me as furniture!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?