Monday, November 17, 2008

Guilty pleasures???

I know there are some out there who would argue that these are guilty pleasure songs! LOL But I love them regardless. Actually, I kind of hate how the first one sounds almost too country for me to stand it...and I hate the fact that I couldn't find a better version of the second one...I hate live ones soemtimes. However, there are very few singers who have those perfect voices, you know, the ones you can just close your eyes and feel yourself crawling up into and curling up to go to sleep. I think one of the best examples of that kind of voice is of course Maynard James Keenan, however on a completely different level, I feel Everlast possesses some of that quality too. I hope you enjoy!

This Kind of Lonely by Everlast




Broken by Everlast


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?