Thursday, November 13, 2008

Aunt Tammy

I'm so sorry I haven't had a chance to respond to you sooner, I feel horrible about that. Things here with me have been kind of hectic. I thought I had some of the pics from Mom and Dad's 50th birthday party posted, but I will do a special post with them in it shortly. Thank you for your comments though, you have no idea how much they meant to me. Hope to hear more from you soon. Miss and love you bunches, Aunt Tammy....love and hugs!!
Comments:
I miss you bunches too. I lost your email but your mom has mine so feel free to write to me anytime. I dont really want to leave it on here cause I dont want to get bombarded with junk email. I get enough of that as it is. get my email from your mom and send me your address too. Love you lots!!!
Tammy
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?