Friday, September 12, 2008

Happy now?





































I think it's so funny that someone who never sends any pics or updates their blog, has the nerve to complain that they're not getting any face time on my blog. WTF? Cause anyone who's looked through all the pics I've posted just knows that Heather, Chuck, and the girls don't ever show up on here...ever! So, if pics aren't going to be given to me so I can post them, I guess that means I just have to go pillaging again. Hope you guys enjoy a little Holley tribute...I'll try to find and post some more later. I'm pretty sure some of these are repeats, but you'll live.
Comments:
Hey I was just saying don't forget youf little four legged nieces!
 
And I was just saying, I can't post their pics if I don't get any, goofybutt!!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?