Links
Archives
- June 2005
- July 2005
- August 2005
- September 2005
- October 2005
- November 2005
- January 2006
- May 2006
- July 2006
- August 2006
- September 2006
- October 2006
- January 2007
- May 2007
- June 2007
- July 2007
- August 2007
- September 2007
- October 2007
- November 2007
- December 2007
- January 2008
- February 2008
- March 2008
- April 2008
- May 2008
- June 2008
- September 2008
- November 2008
- December 2008
- August 2009
- September 2009
- October 2009
- November 2009
- December 2009
- January 2010
- February 2010
- March 2010
- April 2010
- May 2010
- June 2010
- July 2010
- March 2011
- April 2011
- May 2011
- December 2012
- July 2015
- August 2015
- September 2015
- October 2015
- November 2015
- December 2015
- January 2016
- March 2016
- May 2016
- September 2018
- June 2022
Monday, June 02, 2008
Updates
Woohoo!! I have good news to share...I'm an aunt again! Carrie had her C section Friday, so now Dillion Gray and Shelby Nicole are here. (I'm not 100% sure if that's the true spellings she went with, but that's what was texted to my phone with pics.) As soon as I can get some pics to post, trust me I will. I was told that Dillion was first...6 pounds, 8 ounces, with a full head of dark curly hair, then Shelby...6 pounds, 9 ounces, with just barely visible peach fuzz! LOL I was informed that mom and babies are all doing good.
Obviously, I made it back from NC. Sadly, I had to return before she had the babies. But I should have the pics from the trip loaded on the comp soon so I can post them.
I also want to take a moment to wish my wonderful friend Tina Lyn a very Happy Birthday!! It was the 29th, but I was headed back from NC then. I'm hoping to be able to catch her soon, so we can catch up with each other and celebrate...it's always a good time for drinkiepoos!! Tee Hee!!
I also want to wish my cousin Jimmy a very Happy Birthday today!! It would be so nice to be able to make a trip to Ohio, but I'm not sure when that will be possible.
More good news, Jamie is doing good...she still has to stay inside, but she's off the leash and loving that! LOL I will continue to keep her close in my thoughts and update her progress.
I wish I had good news about Kerry, but I don't. I heard that she's been kind of up and down lately, and that concerns me. She had to go off the chemo and is going to be starting some new drug. I will continue to keep her close in my heart and thoughts and would appreciate if you guys would as well.
Dad was able to finish Buttercup's box before I got to NC, so I was able to bring it home with me, and it eases the pain a bit to see her in this beautiful box that Dad made, instead of just the paw print tin. He did an amazing job, as if there was any doubt, and I couldn't be more thankful. I will get pics of it taken and posted as soon as I can. He told me exactly what different kinds of wood he used, however, I had been awake for so long and that coupled with the long drive, just made my memory complete mush at the time, so I don't recall...I just know that's it beautiful and it was made with love.
There was something else I wanted to put in this update, but of course now I can't remember. I blame my failing short term memory and lack of sleep! LOL Speaking of, I volunteered to work last night and now I'm exhausted and going to try AGAIN to go lay down for a bit. More later I promise. Until then...love and hugs!!!
Obviously, I made it back from NC. Sadly, I had to return before she had the babies. But I should have the pics from the trip loaded on the comp soon so I can post them.
I also want to take a moment to wish my wonderful friend Tina Lyn a very Happy Birthday!! It was the 29th, but I was headed back from NC then. I'm hoping to be able to catch her soon, so we can catch up with each other and celebrate...it's always a good time for drinkiepoos!! Tee Hee!!
I also want to wish my cousin Jimmy a very Happy Birthday today!! It would be so nice to be able to make a trip to Ohio, but I'm not sure when that will be possible.
More good news, Jamie is doing good...she still has to stay inside, but she's off the leash and loving that! LOL I will continue to keep her close in my thoughts and update her progress.
I wish I had good news about Kerry, but I don't. I heard that she's been kind of up and down lately, and that concerns me. She had to go off the chemo and is going to be starting some new drug. I will continue to keep her close in my heart and thoughts and would appreciate if you guys would as well.
Dad was able to finish Buttercup's box before I got to NC, so I was able to bring it home with me, and it eases the pain a bit to see her in this beautiful box that Dad made, instead of just the paw print tin. He did an amazing job, as if there was any doubt, and I couldn't be more thankful. I will get pics of it taken and posted as soon as I can. He told me exactly what different kinds of wood he used, however, I had been awake for so long and that coupled with the long drive, just made my memory complete mush at the time, so I don't recall...I just know that's it beautiful and it was made with love.
There was something else I wanted to put in this update, but of course now I can't remember. I blame my failing short term memory and lack of sleep! LOL Speaking of, I volunteered to work last night and now I'm exhausted and going to try AGAIN to go lay down for a bit. More later I promise. Until then...love and hugs!!!