Tuesday, June 10, 2008

NC May 2008































As promised, here's some random pics from NC May 2008 trip. Sadly there was some technical issues while we were at the beach, so there's only like 3 pics, but we still had a blast. It was the first time the boys had been to the beach and the first time J was old enough to remember being at the beach...I'm not sure who was more excited! I was a little surprised how much I enjoyed it as well, it had been so long, I guess I had forgotten how nice it was. Several times in the 2 hours we were there, I just closed my eyes and tried to pretend I was in Oz waiting to swim with Jonny!! Tee Hee!! In addition to the few beach pics and random around the house pics, there's also some from the picnic in the mountains with Heather and Chuck, the aquarium, and the battleship USS North Carolina...hope you enjoy!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?