Monday, April 14, 2008

Sigh

So I decided to share another goodie with you. I've always really liked this song, but here lately it's been having such a profound effect on me. I know that most people don't feel music the way I do, but I still thought it was worth sharing. The song is "Going Whichever Way the Wind Blows" by Pete Droge, the video was made by some guy and posted on youtube for his girl, but even some of his words are moving too. Although for me, when it comes to music...especially really good music that moves me in ways I can't describe...I always feel it's best to just sit back, relax, close your eyes, clear your mind, and open your heart. That way you can really hear and feel the music. Anywho, I hope you guys enjoy this as much as I do.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?