Saturday, March 29, 2008

In Loving Memory





















This is dedicated in loving memory to my desperately missed angel...Princess "Buttercup" Fluffybutt. I miss you more than words could express. I know you're still here with me, I see you out of the corner of my eye all the time, I still feel your paw on my shoulder, and your tail swishing my face when I sleep. I love you babydoll and pray that you're finally at peace.
Comments:
No one can know just what you've lost;
No one can understand the cost;
But when you feel your energy drain,
Please count on us to help ease your pain.

Let us help you cope with grief;
We hope with time you'll feel relief.
We can't replace the one who's gone,
But let our concern help you carry on.
 
That is very sweet, thank you for those kind words.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?