Thursday, February 14, 2008

Updates

I just got an e-mail from Denise informing me that her brother, David, passed away on the 28th. She was very close with her brother, but she believes he's in a better place now with God. My heart goes out to her...please continue to keep her in your thoughts and hearts as well.

Carrie sent out an e-mail the other day saying that she's really sick and the docs have ordered her to bed rest for a few days. They said so far her being sick hasn't had any ill effects on the twins, but that if she doesn't feel better soon, they'll have to put her in the hospital. She said that the twins seem to be very playful and seem to be most active when Reagan is feeling her tummy.

Caelan seems to be doing better. I saw him again last week, and although he was still hooked to a monitor, he looked like a happy, healthy, sleepy baby. Even though there has been a ban on non-family members holding him, because he's such high risk to catch any germs, Amy gave me permission to hold him. What a little angel! I love kids...as long as they're someone else's!!

Well, that's the only updates I really have for right now. I still haven't been able to find a job, so nothing to update on there. Until next time...love and hugs!!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?