Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Quick update

Carrie and Reagan are still sick. Reagan's starting to feel better, but Carrie still sounds horrible. She's hoping they don't put her in the hospital, but at this point I think something more needs to be done...I can't imagine all that coughing and stuff is good for the twins.

Princess Buttercup Fluffybutt and Grace Oreo Monte Cristo went to the vet yesterday. They weren't able to get Grace in to be spayed and declawed, so she goes back on Thursday. But at least she got her shots. The vet said he wasn't really sure about Buttercup. He ordered some blood work to be done on her. He's thinking with her age it might be something wrong with her liver, kidneys or something. I'm supposed to hear from them today about the results of her blood work, so please keep her in your thoughts. I'm trying to stay positive, but I'm also trying to prepare myself for the worst. In the meantime he gave me some meds for her...an antibiotic and something to help stop the vomiting. My poor little girl...she's only 9. I can't imagine my life without her.

Ok, I need to stop for now before I start crying again. Please keep her in your thoughts. I'll update again soon...more pics coming too. Until then...love and hugs!!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?