Monday, January 21, 2008

Long live the Queen LOL


Ok, bow to the queen now everybody!! LMAO I won the TOC Saturday night. I know, I'm such a dork...but now I'm a royal dork! LOL By winning I became Queen of the Pyramid...with my name on the trophy on the league's main page and I became #1 in the rankings. Since I was 4th at the time, it wasn't such a big jump for me, but it had been a while since I was in 1st. A very sweet, wonderful friend of mine made this pic for me...hope you enjoy!! LOL
Comments:
I forgot about that lol. You are so cute and pretty
 
I miss those times
 
Miss you too
 
You look so hot as a queen

 
I never knew I was was so good at that lol You look awesome and so pretty
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?