Links
Archives
- June 2005
- July 2005
- August 2005
- September 2005
- October 2005
- November 2005
- January 2006
- May 2006
- July 2006
- August 2006
- September 2006
- October 2006
- January 2007
- May 2007
- June 2007
- July 2007
- August 2007
- September 2007
- October 2007
- November 2007
- December 2007
- January 2008
- February 2008
- March 2008
- April 2008
- May 2008
- June 2008
- September 2008
- November 2008
- December 2008
- August 2009
- September 2009
- October 2009
- November 2009
- December 2009
- January 2010
- February 2010
- March 2010
- April 2010
- May 2010
- June 2010
- July 2010
- March 2011
- April 2011
- May 2011
- December 2012
- July 2015
- August 2015
- September 2015
- October 2015
- November 2015
- December 2015
- January 2016
- March 2016
- May 2016
- September 2018
- June 2022
Friday, January 11, 2008
It's about time...




I'm not even going to waste any time with excuses for my slackness! But I'll bribe ya with some pics...tee hee!! But first, updates...
I got word that Hellen finally had her surgery and seems to be doing well. I can't wait to talk with her myself and see just how she's doing. Keeping her in my thoughts as always.
Big news...Amy finally had the baby yesterday. She called me at quarter to four in the morning to meet her at the hospital to get the boys. Sometime yesterday she finally managed to squeeze Calen Sebastian out...all 8 lbs. 1 oz, 21 inches of him. He has fluid in his lungs so he's been in the NICU and probably will be until Sunday, so I haven't had a chance to see or hold him yet, although I was told he has a full head of curly hair. I can't wait to hold him. I love babies...as long as their someone else's!! I like being able to hold and love on them, but I truly love being able to give them back and not having to deal with everything! LOL
More big news...Carrie called to tell me how her doc appointment went. Turns out the twins are going to be a boy and a girl. Reagan is very excited and possibly knew something no one else did in the beginning, because she's been calling them "strawberry" and "banana"! LOL I still have my fingers crossed that the doc was wrong, that there's really 2 girls in there. It could happen, docs are wrong about sexing babies all the time. Mom was told that all 3 of us girls were going to be boys, shows what they know! LOL
Hmmmm, my mind is drawing a blank now about what else I was wanting to add. Oh well, I'm sure it will come to me later. I guess I better end for now so I can get some house work done. Until later...love and hugs!!!