Links
Archives
- June 2005
- July 2005
- August 2005
- September 2005
- October 2005
- November 2005
- January 2006
- May 2006
- July 2006
- August 2006
- September 2006
- October 2006
- January 2007
- May 2007
- June 2007
- July 2007
- August 2007
- September 2007
- October 2007
- November 2007
- December 2007
- January 2008
- February 2008
- March 2008
- April 2008
- May 2008
- June 2008
- September 2008
- November 2008
- December 2008
- August 2009
- September 2009
- October 2009
- November 2009
- December 2009
- January 2010
- February 2010
- March 2010
- April 2010
- May 2010
- June 2010
- July 2010
- March 2011
- April 2011
- May 2011
- December 2012
- July 2015
- August 2015
- September 2015
- October 2015
- November 2015
- December 2015
- January 2016
- March 2016
- May 2016
- September 2018
- June 2022
Monday, December 10, 2007
You wanna see what I took out of there?
I know I've been slack lately, but I've been fighting this horrible cold forever now and it just won't go away. On top of that, after my Doc appointment Friday, I couldn't really use my right hand. Luckily most of the pain is going away, I'm sure in a few more days it'll be ok again. In case you're wondering, I decided not to go with the surgery on my wrist. Of course if it comes back, which is highly likely, then perhaps I'll opt for the surgery. It's hard to imagine how much pain 3 needles can cause, but the pain reminded me of the nerve and joint blocks I used to have done on my back. I don't like needles in the first place, I almost pass out trying to give blood, and having those memories floating around in my head didn't help much. I came close to fainting a few times, I felt my face get very flush and I got very light-headed, and the nurse kept asking me if I was going to be ok. Even the doc seemed to get a little concerned. Perhaps I should have mentioned to them ahead of time that I have a high tolerance for pain killers, always have, maybe then they would've put a little more in that first shot that was supposed to numb it. Because I don't think you're supposed to feel so much after you've been numbed.
Anywho, it's done now, I was brave. Now I'm just waiting to hear back from my doc to see if I've been approved for that MRI for my back yet. Ah, the joys of being me! Give it a name. I guess that's enough rambling for now. I need to see if I can find a way to stop the thunder in my head, it feels like it's going to split in half. And all this damn rain we've been getting is driving me nuts too. Until next time....miss and love you all bunches!!
Anywho, it's done now, I was brave. Now I'm just waiting to hear back from my doc to see if I've been approved for that MRI for my back yet. Ah, the joys of being me! Give it a name. I guess that's enough rambling for now. I need to see if I can find a way to stop the thunder in my head, it feels like it's going to split in half. And all this damn rain we've been getting is driving me nuts too. Until next time....miss and love you all bunches!!