Links
Archives
- June 2005
- July 2005
- August 2005
- September 2005
- October 2005
- November 2005
- January 2006
- May 2006
- July 2006
- August 2006
- September 2006
- October 2006
- January 2007
- May 2007
- June 2007
- July 2007
- August 2007
- September 2007
- October 2007
- November 2007
- December 2007
- January 2008
- February 2008
- March 2008
- April 2008
- May 2008
- June 2008
- September 2008
- November 2008
- December 2008
- August 2009
- September 2009
- October 2009
- November 2009
- December 2009
- January 2010
- February 2010
- March 2010
- April 2010
- May 2010
- June 2010
- July 2010
- March 2011
- April 2011
- May 2011
- December 2012
- July 2015
- August 2015
- September 2015
- October 2015
- November 2015
- December 2015
- January 2016
- March 2016
- May 2016
- September 2018
- June 2022
Wednesday, December 12, 2007
Someone PLEASE put me out of my misery!!!
Wow, so that thunder I was feeling in my head, making it feel like my head was about to explode...turns out I have a horrible ear infection. My stomach is queasy anyways, the pain is so intense it makes me nauseous, then to top that off if I take my antibiotics without trying to eat something, I throw them up too. My fever keeps coming and going, I think 102 was the highest so far.
I don't think J realized just how much pain I've been in. He seemed slightly pissed off when he came home yesterday and I was laying on the couch with a heating pad on my ear. A little later I got another wave of excruciating pain, tears streamed down my face uncontrollably. He asked me what was wrong and I told him I hurt, then the pain was too much and I barely made it to the bathroom before I threw up. After that he was being so nice to me, getting me water, crackers, he kept asking if there was anything he could do for me. Since him and my Doc both seem to disagree with my whole "old horse out to pasture" idea, I can't think of anything anyone can do to help.
Although Carrie did e-mail me some pics of Reagan looking cute, I'll post them in just a bit. I think that's about all I have to update. The only good thing about the pain from my ear infection, is that it completely blocks out any and all other pain...meaning I don't feel anything in my wrist or back. However, I must admit I'd rather have those pains than this. More later.
I don't think J realized just how much pain I've been in. He seemed slightly pissed off when he came home yesterday and I was laying on the couch with a heating pad on my ear. A little later I got another wave of excruciating pain, tears streamed down my face uncontrollably. He asked me what was wrong and I told him I hurt, then the pain was too much and I barely made it to the bathroom before I threw up. After that he was being so nice to me, getting me water, crackers, he kept asking if there was anything he could do for me. Since him and my Doc both seem to disagree with my whole "old horse out to pasture" idea, I can't think of anything anyone can do to help.
Although Carrie did e-mail me some pics of Reagan looking cute, I'll post them in just a bit. I think that's about all I have to update. The only good thing about the pain from my ear infection, is that it completely blocks out any and all other pain...meaning I don't feel anything in my wrist or back. However, I must admit I'd rather have those pains than this. More later.