Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Today was a good day

So you know it's going to be a bad day when you hurt too much to even want to try to get out of bed. That's how I felt yesterday, but I convinced myself it would be worth it. I bribed myself with the promise of Tim Tams, my TENS unit, and furry faces. (That's right I went to the Humane Society for a pick me up, and while there I put my application in again. I don't think they're hiring right now, but it doesn't hurt to try. I miss that place.) But sadly none of those things seemed to help.

Luckily today I wasn't hurting so much. Of course my taste buds were after I decided to be brave and try vegemite. Foul, foul stuff!!! LOL

I finally called my doc and made an appointment, I go tomorrow. Not sure how much she'll be able to help with my wrist or back, but we'll see. At least if nothing else she'll be able to refer me to someone who can help...hopefully.

How about some updates? Well, Amy seems to be doing alright now, they were able to stop the contractions. That's good news. Hmmmm, I guess that's the only real update I have right now. Other than the fact that I got to talk with a beautiful dear friend of mine tonight. I need to get some more pics posted up soon. Hopefully I'll get a chance to get a few pics scanned in the next few days then I can get them posted. I guess that's all for now. Until next time...love and hugs!!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?