Friday, November 02, 2007

A not-so-Happy Halloween to me

So much for Halloween being one of my fav holidays, thanks to my ex-boss for ruining that for me. He fired me on Halloween...he didn't just fire me, he was hurtful about it. For some silly reason I'm reminded of a quote from Hook..."Bad form, Peter, bad form". But yesterday he sent me a Thank You card. WTF??? I'm guessing that's supposed to make up for it? As soon as I finished reading it, the very first words out of my mouth were, "Are you fucking kidding me???"! I wasn't sure if that was supposed to be some kind of joke or what. He said he hated the way he fired me, but I didn't hear an apology, not that I was expecting one. Not to worry though, I'm not going to go on and on with one of my normal rants, it's not worth it. I was just hoping that I would be able to sleep now with some stress relieved, but I was wrong. Of course now I have even more stress...how am I going to find another job, one that I can do with my limited abilities because of my back...what are we going to do about Christmas for the boys??

Ah, the joys of life...give it a name!!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?