Friday, October 26, 2007

Update from down under

A small update on my friends in Oz. Lovely Kerry is having some problems with her chemo, so please keep her in your thoughts. Although she looked radiant at her b-day party! I only wish I could've been there to join in the festivities!

I heard from another Aussie friend that Hellen is still awaiting her surgery. I'm not sure what they're waiting for, since she was approved for it. But she's not doing so well. She's pretty much unable to eat and is wheelchair bound now.

Looks like I'll be on the search again for some more funny cards to send them to hopefully help cheer them a bit, or at least bring a smile to their beautiful faces. Please keep these lovely ladies in your thoughts, it would mean so much to me.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?