Links
Archives
- June 2005
- July 2005
- August 2005
- September 2005
- October 2005
- November 2005
- January 2006
- May 2006
- July 2006
- August 2006
- September 2006
- October 2006
- January 2007
- May 2007
- June 2007
- July 2007
- August 2007
- September 2007
- October 2007
- November 2007
- December 2007
- January 2008
- February 2008
- March 2008
- April 2008
- May 2008
- June 2008
- September 2008
- November 2008
- December 2008
- August 2009
- September 2009
- October 2009
- November 2009
- December 2009
- January 2010
- February 2010
- March 2010
- April 2010
- May 2010
- June 2010
- July 2010
- March 2011
- April 2011
- May 2011
- December 2012
- July 2015
- August 2015
- September 2015
- October 2015
- November 2015
- December 2015
- January 2016
- March 2016
- May 2016
- September 2018
- June 2022
Wednesday, September 19, 2007
Greatest gift of all



I feel horrible about how slack I've been on getting this posted. A few months ago I received the most amazing present from a special friend who truly knows me and knows my heart. Although I'm not sure who did it, you know who you are...and I hope you know how much I truly love and appreciate this amazingly sweet gesture.
I am now the proud mom of an adopted Great White shark named Jonny. Needless to say the tears of joy were streaming down my face when I opened the envelope from Oz to find a folder of goodies from the Fox Shark Research Foundation. There was a short note informing me that a friend had adopted Jonny in my name. They also sent me a great pic of Jonny, an adoption certificate, and an info sheet on him. I also got a VIP card for discounts at Rodney Fox's museum, as well as a copy of his book Shark Man, signed by Rodney (with a personal dedication to me).
I hope you enjoy these pics, and please be sure to check out these links.
Rodney Fox Shark Experience
FSRF
Jonny Pics
Comments:
<< Home
I like to think he is still swimming around out there and attracting female sharks with his beautiful smile and getting some
I really enjoyed the fantasy world we had. I wish it could have been true between us but such is life.
I am an asshole. I really liked getting to know American Football I know you like and went drunken asshole again
That was a pretty cool gift if I do say so my self lol. And I got free guided tour of his museum which was awsome
I miss you Leslie. You were the best thing to happen in my life. You showed me what love can feel like between a man and a woman. Even if they live on the other side of the planet from each other
Post a Comment
<< Home

