Monday, August 27, 2007

Please

Ok guys, as you know it's not very often that I ask for help, but I need it now. My little boy kitty Jakob Sebastian is very sick. I almost lost him this weekend, he seems to be doing better now, but he's not out of the woods yet. Religion is something I rarely discuss, which is why I usually say I keep people in my thoughts instead of saying I pray for them, so I'm only asking that you guys please keep Jakob in your thoughts. The vet that looked at him at the emergency clinic Friday night thought he was in bad enough shape that he needed a blood replacement treatment (basically a blood transfusion), however I don't have $1100, so we're trying other options. He's severly anemic and dehydrated, but he's a fighter and I refuse to lose him, so I have to continue to think positive, but I figured a few extra good thoughts from family and friends couldn't hurt. I'll try to keep you guys updated, and I appreciate having you in my life.
Comments:
You are a Nasty person
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?