Wednesday, August 01, 2007

If I had a million dollars....


I hate when pictures can't truly do their subjects justice. Like this wonderful birthday or Christmas present idea I stumbled across. The jaw is a replica, but all 158 teeth are supposedly real Meg teeth, ranging from 3 inches to 6 inches. All for the very low, low discount price of...well, let's just say you could buy a new car for the same price! LMAO

By the way, no that's not me in the pic. Anyone who knows me, whether they've seen a pic of me before or not should be able to tell that's not me for a very obvious reason. Any guesses??
Comments:
Because she's not trying to walk out the door with it Lol
 
LMAO That's a good reason, not the first one that I was thinking of, but a good one regardless!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?