Saturday, August 04, 2007

News from Steve

I was sad to hear that Steve Alten's MEG movie has hit another setback, however he included this as a little "pick me up" in his recent newsletter:

I am working with an expert jeweler to create a line of silver MEG teeth necklaces. These teeth were molded from a real 3 ½ inch tooth. They will be made of pure silver, the root engraved with the MEG logo, and should be available on a VERY LIMITED BASIS in September. Each tooth is hand-crafted and will retail for (approximately) $325.00. If the item becomes popular we will produce them on a larger scale. First come, first serve. If you wish to be on a waiting list, e-mail me at MEG82159@aol.com SUBJECT: SILVER TEETH. Each tooth comes with a signed letter of authenticity.

Wow...guess I really need to get to work on becoming rich...gotta support my love for Bruce somehow! LMAO
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?