Sunday, June 03, 2007

I'm super...thanks for asking!!

Have you ever noticed that when you're thinking about something so intently, you seem to be reminded of it everywhere? Or is this just me? Because here lately I've been thinking a lot about Australia...how badly I've always wanted to visit there, how much I enjoy Tim Tams, how yummy the accent is...you get the point. Well, it seems something else is keeping Oz on my mind, because everywhere I look I see or hear something Oz-related. Flipping channels the other night I saw Crocodile Dundee, I haven't seen that movie in ages. I watched School For Scoundrels last night and the object of the guy's obsession was a chick from Australia. You see what I mean...just random little things, but there's so many of them, so often...it makes me wonder. (There's been countless others, but I won't bore you with them all.) Who knows, perhaps I'm reading too much into it, but then again, I've always been a firm believer in signs. Although lately my mind has been so boggled by everything in life that I don't know what to think anymore.

I feel so alone, so isolated, so trapped in my life. Having those crazy thoughts, like am I on the right path in my life!?! Not in any religious way, just in a selfish I want to be happy in my life kind of way! LOL I feel so confused and frustrated. I feel so inspired to write, but when I try nothing comes out, at least nothing coherent anyway. I do usually write better when I'm completely pissed off or so depressed I can't stop crying, but this is just odd for me. Because I have these conflicting moments...extremely bummed, but at the same time, so happy...but whenever I dwell on this happy thought, it makes me sad sometimes.

Blah, blah, blah Ah life, such a vicious cycle! LOL Give it a name. Ok, I guess I'm going to stop rambling for a bit now...just enjoy my happy thought and how wonderful that makes me feel! And if anyone has any ideas how to make Oz closer, please, pretty please let me know.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?