Friday, June 01, 2007

There's no place like Oz, there's no place like Oz, there's no place like Oz

Ah, the joys of Tim Tams and being zapped!! LOL After a long, hard day of hurting and being sick, there's so much pleasure in hooking up my TENS unit and relaxing with a good book and some Tim Tams! Much thanks and extreme appreciation go to my dear Aunt Kitty for sending me some electrodes for my TENS unit, since I haven't had any for way too long.

Much thanks and extreme appreciation go to my dear friend Hazel for getting me addicted to Tim Tams!! For those who have never had the pleasure and don't know, Tim Tams are YUMMY cookies from Australia. They have all different flavors and I'm determined to sample them all! Tee Hee! If you're not lucky enough to have a wonderful friend in Oz to spoil and corrupt you with goodies, then I'll be nice and take pity on you. After much searching I've finally found a site based in the states where you can order not only Tim Tams, but all kinds of wonderful things from Oz. However, I must warn you that you should seriously consider the next day or 2 day air shipping, because no matter how delicious Tim Tams and the such are, when they're all melty it does distract a bit from the joy of them! (But not much!) http://www.simplyoz.com/ You can thank me later! Be sure to try more than just the Tim Tams. I suggest Arnott's Chocolate Selection, it's a nice mix of yummies. But be sure to check out the other goodies there, they offer more than just chocolate...clothes, CDs, beer, wine, gifts, vegemite!! Ok, all this talk has stirred the craving within me...I need to grab a few Latte Tim Tams while I try to upload the pics from the birthday party.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?